Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cappi came to visit!

Cappi came to visit! I hadn’t seen her in months, but when she finally picked up her email, she was afraid I was about to do something drastic and decided to come see what she could do to cheer me up. She brought her son, Nick, to keep My Daughter occupied. The four of us went to the mall on Saturday. Cappi and I separated from the kids so we wouldn’t have to worry about embarrassing them. We hid, but they kept finding us. We stopped by every shop that sells aroma oils to re-supply our habit. Cappi is addicted.

We bought cheap food for the teens and dropped them off at my house, and we left to go out for a nice dinner at a grown up restaurant. The kids took Cappi’s car while we were gone, and went to a youth activity at the church we’d been visiting. A sudden storm came up after we got home, and it started hailing. Nick and My Daughter were out in it, and My Son was driving home from Ohio in the worst rain imaginable. A tree fell across the driveway at our house so we decided to turn on the TV to see what was going on -- Nothing much, just a tornado.

No comments: