Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving with the Family

You know how it is. You love them but you can't wait to get back home to your own version of insanity. The holidays provide plenty of opportunities for love and laughter as well as chaos and craziness.

While visiting my parents the week of Thanksgiving, my mom asked me to drive my dad to eye doctor. It was either that or put my hand up Tom Turkey's butt, so I agreed to deal with Dad.

Dad said he knew how to get there, but I logged the location into my GPS just in case. Glad I did.

"It's that building right there," Dad pointed. I turned in.

"Really, Dad? Is there something you haven't told us? That's a gynecologist office."

================
Just walked by my 96-year-old grandmother and she was looking at the Walmart sales paper. It was upside down! Tried not to laugh--she has cataracts--but it was so cute!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: