Monday, May 4, 2009

Free to a good (or fairly good) home

Notice the date stamp in the email below. I'm no longer crying about this...

We tried to give the dog away, but they brought her back. The people down the street have a Wiemer, named Annie, and they thought it would be nice to have two Annie’s. Our Annie pestered their Annie so badly they returned her within 24 hours. I should have had them sign a no-return contract when I gave her away.

Keep praying,
Spressy

FROM: Alva@stateofmind.com
SENT: May 20, 1999 8:50 PM
TO: Expressy@coffeehouse.com
SUBJECT: RE: Free to a good (or fairly good) home

OK, now this dog is just crazy !!!


FROM: Kurlikew@Bcuz.net
SENT: May 24, 1999 11:02 AM
TO: Expressy@coffeehouse.com
SUBJECT: RE: Free to a good (or fairly good) home

I've come to the conclusion that dogs misbehave like they do because they always know if they wag their tail and give you that sad puppy dog look that you'll still love them anyway. It's hard to stay angry at a critter that loves you so unconditionally. If you give in, even the tiniest little bit, to their I-know-I-was-naughty-but-look-how-cute-I-am-and-how-much-I-love-you act, you're sunk. They're smart and it works for them every time!! As for the potty training for Annie, well ..... just don't give her Mexican food any time soon. It'll get better.

FROM: GoofyGordon@mineallmine.com
SENT: May 25, 1999 6:33 PM
TO: Expressy@coffeehouse.com
SUBJECT: RE: Free to a good (or fairly good) home

I got to tell you about my favorite dog of all time. I once had a one-legged dog, named Pogo. Why, he just lay around most of the time but if he wanted to he could grab a hold of something with his teeth to pull himself up and he'd be on his way, hopped around pretty good, he did.

No comments: