Thursday, August 6, 2009

Moving right along

We moved our stuff into the house this weekend and put the bed together, then left the boxes sitting there and went to the 10th annual tie-dye party. The party originated with some friends of Frankie’s from college. When Frankie lived on 5 acres near Ashland City, the party was held there several times. People would come from all around and pitch their tent on his property and tie-dye articles of clothing with professional dye. It has grown so much over the years that a larger place has to be rented.

We got home on Sunday and laundered the tie-dye. We got some really cool looking patterns on the sheet set we dyed. I woke up dreaming that I was in a cyclone!

Of course, things are topsy-turvy in the house right now, but I did find my toothbrush and something to wear to work this morning. I am happy with my new life. Never in my life did I plan to re-marry, and certainly not so quickly!

No comments: